1. Advocacy training by the International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS A guide to feminist advocacy
2. Politics at work: transnational advocacy networks and the global garment industry
3. The African Women's Protocol: a new dimension for women's rights in Africa
4. Advocacy for an end to poverty, inequality, and insecurity: feminist social movements in Pakistan
5. Gender networking and advocacy work in Uganda: controlling the agenda and strategies of resistance
6. A voice of our own: advocacy by women with disability in Australia and the Pacific
Koos Kingma Her working experiences: Mali: working with the CMDT on rural development and gender issues Tanzania: working with an agricultural research institute as an advisor on socio-economics (mainstreaming gender, improving linkages between farmers-extension-research) Netherlands: working for Oxfam Novib: programme officer for West Africa and policy advisor on gender.
Caroline Sweetman is Editor of the international journal Gender & Development and works for Oxfam GB.