SUPPORT TO OPEN: WITH YOUR HELP, OUR RESOURCES CAN GO FURTHER
Practical Action Publishing's Open Access opportunities
Practical Action Publishing puts transformative knowledge into the hands of people who need it most. With Open Access, everyone benefits – especially the change-makers in local communities who need access to relevant solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Open Access resources allow us to share what works with others, so many more people can change their worlds.
Can your organisation or institution be part of this mission to share knowledge freely by supporting our work?
- Take advantage of Open Access options for new or previously published books!
- Sponsor and gain exclusive access to our peer-reviewed repository of journal articles and help to keep many of these articles Open Access
Find out about our Gold Open Access options for newly published books here
We’d also love to hear from you if you are an author looking to change the status of your previously published book to Open Access. Do get in touch for discounted pricing and advice email@example.com.
Support our journal collections
With the support of our partners, we can ensure that our change-making journal articles from peer-reviewed journals Waterlines, Enterprise, Development & Microfinance, and Food Chain, are available for everyone, including researchers and practitioners from lower-resourced contexts or fields.
Supporting organisations or institutions can donate a small fee and gain
- Access to all articles published over the last 40 years
- Statistics and usage data to demonstrate which articles are most popular with their colleagues and students
- If requested, their logo proudly featured on our website, and receive a ‘knowledge sharing partner’ badge for their own site
- A discounted Open Access rate for new book proposals submitted and subsequently published by Practical Action Publishing