- Executive summary
- Technology, innovation and the future of development
- Technology injustice: inequitable access to existing technology
- Technology injustice: unsustainable use of technology
- Technology Justice and the SDGs
- The UN Technology Bank and Technology Facilitation Mechanism
- The role of the private sector
- Technology Justice: a paradigm for change
Amber Meikle is Senior Policy and Practice Adviser with Practical Action, UK. She leads the organization’s influencing on Technology Justice.
Jodi Sugden works with the Policy and Practice team at Practical Action, UK. She supports Practical Action’s policy influencing work through research, analysis and communications.