take into account the need for a flood storage area, alternative living space for the poor, and compensation for private land owners.
Changes in Copper Speciation and Geochemical Fate in Freshwaters Following Sewage Discharges
Sodré, Fernando F.
Grassi, Marco T.
Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, Vol. 178 (2007), Iss. 1-4 P.103https://doi.org/10.1007/s11270-006-9158-2 [Citations: 8]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study