- Does women’s agency influence agriculture technology adoption?
- Promoting holistic food systems to stimulate local food economies in marginalized communities
- Private voluntary standards in livestock and meat sectors: Implications for developing countries
- Processing and quality attributes of gowe: a malted and fermented cereal-based beverage from Benin
- Crossfire: ‘Nigeria has implemented a cassava incentive and subsidy scheme that has given the sector a competitive advantage. Other cassava producing countries could learn lessons from this model’