probably the inter-village monitoring, in which visits to other villages helped foster lively competition and joint action to protect the environment.
Questions of Rural Development: thoughts on project monitoring and evaluation Scientific Track: Rural Development
Journal of Agriculture and Horticulture Research, Vol. 1 (2018), Iss. 1https://doi.org/10.33140/JAHR.01.01.4 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study