communities. This article outlines three methodologies, and compares their distinctive features. When project staff as well as local people are willing to learn, participatory evaluations can result in
hygiene education projects that make a difference.
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study