communities. This article outlines three methodologies, and compares their distinctive features. When project staff as well as local people are willing to learn, participatory evaluations can result in
hygiene education projects that make a difference.
- Designing a spiral pump for irrigation
- Integrating knowledge management into water and sanitation programmes in Kenya
- Rainwater harvesting in challenging environments: Towards institutional frameworks for sustainable domestic water supply
- The effects of the Total Sanitation and Sanitation Marketing programme on gender and ethnic groups in Indonesia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh