and is doing this through involvement with local communities, technical consultants, contractors and the ministry.
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Beyond ‘functionality’ of handpump-supplied rural water services in developing countries