chemical contamination from lava flows. Either form of contamination would have been less of a problem if lessons learned from earlier eruptions had been more readily available.
- Peer education without pressure: spreading hygiene messages in Burkina Faso
- Partnership and innovation for on-site sanitation in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Putting menstrual hygiene management on to the school water and sanitation agenda
- More than just counting toilets: The complexities of monitoring for sustainability in sanitation
- Editorial: Leave no one behind in rural water services