Household water treatment 1
chemical disinfection, and boiling. The second brief (No. 59) considers treatment by coagulation, flocculation, filtration and solar distillation, and covers aspects of the reduction of some chemical concentrations.
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study