private distribution network.
Contestations at the last mile: The corporate–community delivery of water in Manila
Geoforum, Vol. 59 (2015), Iss. P.240https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2014.01.003 [Citations: 6]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study