first consider public-sector management, which is still preferred in most of Europe and the USA.
Random vibrations of a damped rotating shaft
Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 279 (2005), Iss. 1-2 P.275https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2003.11.030 [Citations: 13]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study