Modeling the relationship between growth in rapid naming speed and growth in decoding skill in first-grade children.
Compton, Donald L.
Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol. 95 (2003), Iss. 2 P.225https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06220.127.116.11 [Citations: 104]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines