are a problem in each area and what are the specific breeding sites for each mosquito.
An exploratory study of community factors relevant for participatory malaria control on Rusinga Island, western Kenya
Mukabana, W Richard
Killeen, Gerry F
Malaria Journal, Vol. 6 (2007), Iss. 1https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2875-6-48 [Citations: 49]
Seasonal oviposition of Culex quinquefasciatus in proprietary belowground stormwater treatment systems in an urban area of southern California
Harbison, Justin E.
Metzger, Marco E.
Journal of Vector Ecology, Vol. 36 (2011), Iss. 1 P.224https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1948-7134.2011.00161.x [Citations: 5]
An exploratory survey of malaria prevalence and people's knowledge, attitudes and practices of mosquito larval source management for malaria control in western Kenya
Acta Tropica, Vol. 115 (2010), Iss. 3 P.248https://doi.org/10.1016/j.actatropica.2010.04.005 [Citations: 22]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study