that more than 75 per cent of the urban poor obtain domestic water from sources other than a direct-piped mains supply. Is it time we looked at the positive alternative role which independent small-scale
water providers play in meeting these people's needs?
- The Water Decade: Personal reflections
- Building on tradition — Zimbabwe's shallow wells
- The beginner's guide to ... rainwater catchment systems
- Measuring sustainability - recent lessons from Indonesia
- Strengthening market systems that provide water and hygiene items for cholera mitigation and emergency preparedness in Haiti