Sustainable Livelihoods Approaches: an explanation
Livelihood Vulnerabilities Among Women in Small-Scale Fisheries in Ghana
Antwi-Asare, Theodore O.
Agyire-Tettey, F. K.
Kuwornu, John K. M.
Chimatiro, Sloans K.
The European Journal of Development Research, Vol. 33 (2021), Iss. 6 P.1596https://doi.org/10.1057/s41287-020-00307-7 [Citations: 2]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects