cost-effective technology. This article discusses the development, provides guidance for others and introduces the Pounder rig.
Exploring parameter effects on the economic outcomes of groundwater-based developments in remote, low-resource settings
Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 514 (2014), Iss. P.15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2014.04.002 [Citations: 8]
A novel approach for providing potable water in rural Sodwana Bay, northern Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Simonis, J. J.
Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, Vol. 6 (2016), Iss. 3 P.425https://doi.org/10.2166/washdev.2016.023 [Citations: 1]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study