Towards the use of genre to improve search in digital libraries: Where do we go from here?
Rosso, Mark A.
Haas, Stephanie W.
Kwasnik, Barbara H.
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Vol. 44 (2008), Iss. 1 P.1https://doi.org/10.1002/meet.1450440118 [Citations: 0]
Bloom Characteristic Parameters of Water Quality Analysis in Hanjiang River
Journal of Water Resources Research, Vol. 05 (2016), Iss. 04 P.402https://doi.org/10.12677/JWRR.2016.54046 [Citations: 4]
Study on Displacement Properties of Novel Beanched Modified Cellulose Ether Displacing Agents
Open Journal of Natural Science, Vol. 08 (2020), Iss. 03 P.169https://doi.org/10.12677/OJNS.2020.83023 [Citations: 0]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects