Biological structures as a source of habitat heterogeneity and biodiversity on the deep ocean margins
Gooday, Andrew J.
Levin, Lisa A.
Priede, Imants G.
King, Nicola J.
Marine Ecology, Vol. 31 (2010), Iss. 1 P.21https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1439-0485.2010.00359.x [Citations: 394]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects