A participatory approach to watershed development programmes: understanding constraints and exploring solutions
to watershed development in the true spirit of the government-funded new Guidelines. The following reflections are based on their experiences through working with people and the Government administration.
- Women as the key to success of new water supplies
- Training women to build ferrocement water tanks and latrines
- Implementing a participatory, gender-based approach in Baluchistan
- Wastewater reuse for agriculture and aquaculture – current and future perspectives for low-income countries
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines