we are cautious about painting too over-optimistic a picture of the scope for ensuring equal opportunities, given the constraints placed on the participation of many women because of the cultural, social,
political and economic setting in which they live.
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Beyond ‘functionality’ of handpump-supplied rural water services in developing countries