Water security in the 21st century: report from the Second World Water Forum & Ministerial Conference
Water crises: political construction or physical reality?
Contemporary Politics, Vol. 14 (2008), Iss. 2 P.197https://doi.org/10.1080/13569770802176929 [Citations: 47]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects