Phenotypic effects of the dwarfing gene Rht-17 in spring durum wheat under two climatic conditions
Chernook, A. G.
Kroupin, P. Yu.
Bespalova, L. A.
Panchenko, V. V.
Kovtunenko, V. Ya.
Bazhenov, M. S.
Nazarova, L. A.
Karlov, G. I.
Kroupina, A. Yu.
Divashuk, M. G.
Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding, Vol. 23 (2019), Iss. 7 P.916https://doi.org/10.18699/VJ19.567 [Citations: 3]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines