On-plot sanitation in urban areas
what users want, optimum plot size, and common operational problems and maintenance issues. The findings are based on extensive consultation with urban householders in Africa and Asia.
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Beyond ‘functionality’ of handpump-supplied rural water services in developing countries