On-site sanitation and urban aquifer systems in Uganda
Using hydrochemical tracers to assess impacts of unsewered urban catchments on hydrochemistry and nutrients in groundwater
Nyenje, P. M.
Foppen, J. W.
Hydrological Processes, Vol. 28 (2014), Iss. 24 P.5860https://doi.org/10.1002/hyp.10070 [Citations: 10]
Socio-economic aspects of improved sanitation in slums: A review
van Dijk, M.P.
Public Health, Vol. 125 (2011), Iss. 6 P.368https://doi.org/10.1016/j.puhe.2011.03.008 [Citations: 116]
Eutrophication and nutrient release in urban areas of sub-Saharan Africa — A review
Science of The Total Environment, Vol. 408 (2010), Iss. 3 P.447https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2009.10.020 [Citations: 246]
Household Water and Waste Management of Communities near Spring Waters in Argao, Cebu Philippines
Alburo, Rosalyn P.
Alburo, Hemres M.
Pinote, Juanita P.
Cutillas, Anecito L.
Tropical Technology Journal, Vol. 19 (2015), Iss. 1https://doi.org/10.7603/s40934-015-0013-1 [Citations: 0]
Biostrategic Removal of Sulphur Contamination in Groundwater With Sulphur-Reducing Bacteria: A Review
Singh, Roshan Kumar
Air, Soil and Water Research, Vol. 10 (2017), Iss. P.117862211769077https://doi.org/10.1177/1178622117690777 [Citations: 3]
Nutrient pollution in shallow aquifers underlying pit latrines and domestic solid waste dumps in urban slums
Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 122 (2013), Iss. P.15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2013.02.040 [Citations: 52]
Practical and Applied Hydrogeology
2015https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-800075-5.00005-4 [Citations: 5]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects