Physical-chemical mechanisms in slow sand filters
Weber-Shirk, Monroe L.
Dick, Richard I.
Journal - American Water Works Association, Vol. 89 (1997), Iss. 1 P.87https://doi.org/10.1002/j.1551-8833.1997.tb08164.x [Citations: 49]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study