'public health crisis' best be addressed?
Conversion of organic material by black soldier fly larvae: establishing optimal feeding rates
Waste Management & Research: The Journal for a Sustainable Circular Economy, Vol. 27 (2009), Iss. 6 P.603https://doi.org/10.1177/0734242X09103838 [Citations: 355]
Informal recycling and occupational health in Santo André, Brazil
Baeder, Angela M.
International Journal of Environmental Health Research, Vol. 18 (2008), Iss. 1 P.1https://doi.org/10.1080/09603120701844258 [Citations: 89]
Mapping Approach for Examining Waste Management on Construction Sites
Shen, L. Y.
Tam, Vivian W. Y.
Tam, C. M.
Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 130 (2004), Iss. 4 P.472https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(2004)130:4(472) [Citations: 136]
Towards adoption of prefabrication in construction
Tam, Vivian W.Y.
Ng, William C.Y.
Building and Environment, Vol. 42 (2007), Iss. 10 P.3642https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2006.10.003 [Citations: 334]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study