Technical brief no. 57: Surface water drainage - How evaluation can improve performance
called runoff, runs off the surface and flows along the ground. Surface-water drainage removes this runoff.
Pregnant Women's and Community Health Workers' Perceptions of Root Causes of Malnutrition Among Infants and Young Children in the Slums of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Goudet, Sophie M.
Bogin, Barry A.
Griffiths, Paula L.
American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 101 (2011), Iss. 7 P.1225https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2010.300090 [Citations: 32]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study