In the light of experience — water policy and usage in Uganda
The Impact and Sustainability of Community Water Supply and Sanitation Programmes in Developing Countries
Carter, R. C.
Tyrrel, S. F.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 13 (1999), Iss. 4 P.292https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.1999.tb01050.x [Citations: 120]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines