The Impact and Sustainability of Community Water Supply and Sanitation Programmes in Developing Countries
Carter, R. C.
Tyrrel, S. F.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 13 (1999), Iss. 4 P.292https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.1999.tb01050.x [Citations: 112]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study