Technical Brief No.54: Emptying latrine pits
Financing of sanitation services in the slums of Kampala and Dar es Salaam
Isunju, John Bosco
Ssempebwa, John C.
Health, Vol. 05 (2013), Iss. 04 P.783https://doi.org/10.4236/health.2013.54104 [Citations: 19]
Modeling on environmental-economic effectiveness of Vacutug technology of fecal sludge management at Dhaka city in Bangladesh
Islam, Md. Nazrul
Ahsan, G. U.
Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, Vol. 4 (2018), Iss. 1 P.49https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-018-0418-0 [Citations: 4]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects