Drinking water quality in the Ethiopian section of the East African Rift Valley I—data and health aspects
Science of The Total Environment, Vol. 311 (2003), Iss. 1-3 P.65https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-9697(03)00137-2 [Citations: 168]
Use of abstraction regime and knowledge of hydrogeological conditions to control high-fluoride concentration in abstracted groundwater: San Luis Potosı́ basin, Mexico
Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 261 (2002), Iss. 1-4 P.24https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1694(01)00566-2 [Citations: 110]
Groundwater geochemistry and health: an overview
Edmunds, W. M.
Smedley, P. L.
Geological Society, London, Special Publications, Vol. 113 (1996), Iss. 1 P.91https://doi.org/10.1144/GSL.SP.1996.113.01.08 [Citations: 68]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study