The effect of a disinfectant/ coolant irrigant on microbes isolated from dental unit water lines
Epstein, Joel B.
Buivids, Ilze A.
Le, Nhu D.
Special Care in Dentistry, Vol. 22 (2002), Iss. 4 P.137https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1754-4505.2002.tb01177.x [Citations: 7]
Valuing Cultural Context and Style: Strategies for Teaching Traditional Jazz Dance from the Inside Out
Hubbard, Karen W.
Journal of Dance Education, Vol. 8 (2008), Iss. 4 P.110https://doi.org/10.1080/15290824.2008.10387371 [Citations: 2]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines