Atmospheric water vapour processor designs for potable water production: a review
Wahlgren, Roland V.
Water Research, Vol. 35 (2001), Iss. 1 P.1https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(00)00247-5 [Citations: 168]
Plant community dynamics of lomas fog oasis of Central Peru after the extreme precipitation caused by the 1997-98 El Niño event
Sánchez Infantas, Edgar
Teixeira Roth, Vanessa
PLOS ONE, Vol. 13 (2018), Iss. 1 P.e0190572https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0190572 [Citations: 16]
Islands in the mist: A systematic review of the coastal lomas of South America
Gonzales, Fiorella N.
Armesto, Juan J.
Journal of Arid Environments, Vol. 211 (2023), Iss. P.104942https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaridenv.2023.104942 [Citations: 5]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines