Temporal and thematic trends in water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH) research in Pacific Island Countries: a systematic review
MacDonald, Morgan C.
Shields, Katherine F.
Barrington, Dani J.
Souter, Regina T.
Powell, Bronwyn R.
Hadwen, Wade L.
Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, Vol. 7 (2017), Iss. 3 P.352https://doi.org/10.2166/washdev.2017.021 [Citations: 20]
Climate adaptation for rural water and sanitation systems in the Solomon Islands: A community scale systems model for decision support
Science of The Total Environment, Vol. 714 (2020), Iss. P.136681https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136681 [Citations: 6]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- WASH challenges to girls’ menstrual hygiene management in Metro Manila, Masbate, and South Central Mindanao, Philippines