truth is that often there is no feasible alternative. He focuses on the double-pit VIP latrine, 'the only type of dry-pit latrine that can provide a permanent, safe, sanitation solution.'
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study