a strategy to hammer home the links between handwashing and health.
Social Anthropology in INCAP
Adams, Richard N.
Food and Nutrition Bulletin, Vol. 31 (2010), Iss. 1 P.152https://doi.org/10.1177/156482651003100115 [Citations: 5]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study