prepare the ground for step-by-step improvements in excreta disposal.
Strategies for Handpump Water Supply Programmes in Less-Developed Countries
Carter, R. C.
Tyrrel, S. F.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 10 (1996), Iss. 2 P.130https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.1996.tb00022.x [Citations: 14]
Approaches to promote handwashing and sanitation behaviour change in low‐ and middle‐income countries: a mixed method systematic review
De Buck, Emmy
Van Remoortel, Hans
Veegaete, Axel Vande
Campbell Systematic Reviews, Vol. 13 (2017), Iss. 1 P.1https://doi.org/10.4073/csr.2017.7 [Citations: 32]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study