WATER CONSERVATION AND ITS PERCEPTION IN PALESTINE: A CASE STUDY
Mimi, Z. A.
Nigim, H. H.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 17 (2003), Iss. 3 P.152https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.2003.tb00453.x [Citations: 7]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study