problems are guaranteed. In response, government health departments are setting up nationwide monitoring and surveillance systems.
Whither regulation, risk and water safety plans? Case studies from Malaysia and from England and Wales
Pollard, Simon J.T.
Science of The Total Environment, Vol. 755 (2021), Iss. P.142868https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142868 [Citations: 1]
Groundwater quality assessment in the Lower Ganga Basin using entropy information theory and GIS
Hasan, Mohd Sayeed Ul
Rai, Abhishek Kumar
Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 274 (2020), Iss. P.123077https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123077 [Citations: 26]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study