Exposure to sewage from on-site sanitation and child health: a spatial analysis of linkages and externalities in peri-urban Bolivia
Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, Vol. 8 (2018), Iss. 1 P.90https://doi.org/10.2166/washdev.2017.179 [Citations: 7]
Intestinal parasites in six Islamic medieval period latrines from 10th–11th century Córdoba (Spain) and 12th–13th century Mértola (Portugal)
Knorr, Delaney A.
Smith, William P.W.
Ledger, Marissa L.
de Fátima Palma, Maria
Mitchell, Piers D.
International Journal of Paleopathology, Vol. 26 (2019), Iss. P.75https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpp.2019.06.004 [Citations: 4]
Valorization of Biomass to Value-Added Commodities
Valorisation of Human Excreta for Recovery of Energy and High-Value Products: A Mini-Review
Somorin, T. O.
2020https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38032-8_17 [Citations: 2]
Perspectives and Practices on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene from a Fishing Community along Lake Malombe, Southern Malawi
Kalumbi, Limbani R.
MacPherson, Eleanor E.
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 17 (2020), Iss. 18 P.6703https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17186703 [Citations: 5]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study