Cholera and the Ecology of Vibrio cholerae
Ecology of Vibrio cholerae: role of aquatic fauna and flora
Islam, M. S.
Drasar, B. S.
Sack, R. B.
1996https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-1515-2_6 [Citations: 12]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects