Community management of rural water supplies
Community-managed water supplies in Africa: sustainable or dispensable?
Harvey, Peter A.
Reed, Robert A.
Community Development Journal, Vol. 42 (2007), Iss. 3 P.365https://doi.org/10.1093/cdj/bsl001 [Citations: 148]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects