Kinetic analysis of anionic surfactant adsorption from aqueous solution onto activated carbon and layered double hydroxide with the zero length column method
van der Ham, Louis G.J.
Euverink, Gert-Jan W.
de Haan, André B.
Separation and Purification Technology, Vol. 68 (2009), Iss. 2 P.199https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2009.05.004 [Citations: 13]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects