Physical Activity Levels of Middle-aged and Elderly Women in Hokkaido and Sakhalin
Pasyukov, P. N.
Shidlovskaya, T. N.
Shidlovsky, G. Y.
Japan Journal of Human Growth and Development Research, Vol. 1998 (1998), Iss. 26 P.53https://doi.org/10.5332/hatsuhatsu.1998.53 [Citations: 0]
The CPSU and Its Members: Between Communism and Postcommunism
British Journal of Political Science, Vol. 26 (1996), Iss. 1 P.105https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007123400007432 [Citations: 12]
Ardabil Becomes a Province: Center-Periphery Relations in Iran
Chehabi, H. E.
International Journal of Middle East Studies, Vol. 29 (1997), Iss. 2 P.235https://doi.org/10.1017/S0020743800064485 [Citations: 13]
Fitness of driving force and catalytic space in chiral catalyst design. Application of axial biscarboline N–O chiral catalyst for enantioselective allylation of allyltrichlorosilane to bulky substituted aldehydes
Tetrahedron, Vol. 71 (2015), Iss. 21 P.3296https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tet.2015.03.109 [Citations: 11]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects