Measuring sustainability in the water sector
Drinking Water Supply, Sanitation, and Hygiene Promotion Interventions in Two Slum Communities in Central Uganda
Halage, Abdullah Ali
Ssempebwa, John C.
Carpenter, David O.
Journal of Environmental and Public Health, Vol. 2018 (2018), Iss. P.1https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/3710120 [Citations: 21]
Garden irrigation for improving agricultural sustainability in dryland areas
Land Use Policy, Vol. 11 (1994), Iss. 4 P.286https://doi.org/10.1016/0264-8377(94)90054-X [Citations: 5]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects