A handpump for Africa: the Afridev experience
Women, Water, and Development
Annual Review of Environment and Resources, Vol. 32 (2007), Iss. 1 P.421https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.energy.32.041806.143704 [Citations: 107]
Analysis of Perceived Social Impacts of Existing Products Designed for the Developing World, With Implications for New Product Development
Ottosson, Hans J.
Mattson, Christopher A.
Dahlin, Eric C.
Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 142 (2020), Iss. 5https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4044323 [Citations: 5]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects