The Nicaraguan rope pump
Peter Sandiford, Hans Alberts, Juan Guillermo Orozco, Albert GorterDespite numerous setbacks, the rope pump's development in Nicaragua has finally fulfilled its promoters' expectations. Even pumps installed during an emergency in an area without access to spare parts are still working.
Price: £19.99Buy article
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects