International Conference on Water and the EnvironmentIn June 1992, delegates from every country in the world will meet in Rio de Janeiro to participate in the United Nations Conference on the Environment and Development (UNCED). The International Conference on Water and the Environment has prepared the expert view on water resources.
Institutional and Policy Analysis of River Basin Management: The Tarcoles River Basin, Costa Rica
Blomquist, William A.
(2005)https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.754206 [Citations: 0]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects