Assessing hygiene and health related improvements of a rural water supply and sanitation programme in northern Ghana
McPherson, Harry J.
Natural Resources Forum, Vol. 18 (1994), Iss. 1 P.49https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1477-8947.1994.tb00871.x [Citations: 2]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects