Strategies for Handpump Water Supply Programmes in Less-Developed Countries
Carter, R. C.
Tyrrel, S. F.
Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 10 (1996), Iss. 2 P.130https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.1996.tb00022.x [Citations: 14]
- A call to action: organizational, professional, and personal change for gender transformative WASH programming
- Transgender-inclusive sanitation: insights from South Asia
- Providing municipal faecal sludge management services: lessons from Bangladesh
- Adolescent schoolgirls' experiences of menstrual cups and pads in rural western Kenya: a qualitative study
- Global assessment of grant-funded, market-based sanitation development projects